Makers and bakers, knitters and fitters - vendors of all sorts of Christmas goodies
-book your stall at Dewsbury Christmas Lights!
From 12-6pm on Saturday, 2nd December is your chance to showcase your wares to the people of Dewsbury.:
£0 - 4 ALL BOOKED - complete application to be waitlisted.
3m x 3m gazebo inc 1 x table + 2 chairs. You may also bring your own equipment.
Bank payment direct to The Dewsbury Partnership - First come first served!
Sort code: 30 63 64 - Ac nbr: 46929968Or Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org
Open air in Market Place / Longcauseway, Dewsbury.
3m square gazebo with side weather protection - with table and 2 chairs
Sunset is about 3:40pm and there is no power available. It will be dark!
Stallholders are recommended to provide their own battery powered lighting.
A current Public Liability Certificate for minimum £5million is required
Your risk assessment must be received by Friday 18 Nov.
Professional street food vendors should have minimum 4 star food hygience certificate.
Terms & Conditions for all stalls
- You must trade within your allocated space and not encroach outside it. Please keep the area around your stall free from litter and trip hazards – various bins are situated around the area.
- All stallholders are required to have public liability insurance and insurance for damage / theft of any of your equipment.
- Food traders/stall holders must comply with Kirklees Council Environmental Health’s current regulations. Should these regulations not be followed, the stallholder/trader risks Kirklees Council instructing them to cease trading. In this event, The Dewsbury Partnershipwill not be liable for providing a refund of the stall hire fee paid.
- You must follow any instructions issued by the Event Manager or their representative
- You must use the stall or pitch only for the goods and services as agreed on the application form.
- Stalls will be allocated prior to the event.
- Stalls will be available from 11am. All vehicles must be removed from the site before 12pm when Longcauseway will be closed or by the time given by the event manager which will be sent to you before the day. There is parking all day in the Cliffe Street car park. Vehicles will not be allowed back onto the site until after the Event Manager has deemed it safe to do so.
- In bad weather, each trader may decide individually whether to attend or not. The Dewsbury Partnership will stay open come rain or shine unless the Event Manager decides otherwise. There will be no refund of fees if a stallholder decides not to open for business due to inclement weather or any other cause.
- Submission of the booking form below indicates your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions.
- Make your payment to The Dewsbury Partnership - Sort code: 30 63 64 - Ac nbr: 46929968 - or Paypal to email@example.com Make sure to put your business name in the Reference field to help us identify your payment.
- Submit evidence of your Public LIability insurance
- And risk assessment to firstname.lastname@example.org